“Average breakfast ”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Toby Carvery Walsall Broadway. When it comes to roast dinners, we really know our stuff. Every day our chefs lay on a feast of tender, hand-carved meats with all the trimmings – including towering Yorkshire puds, golden roasties with all those lovely little crunchy bits, and plenty of freshly prepared veg, all crowned with proper gravy. So it's no wonder we're Walsall’s favourite carvery restaurant. Drop by and you'll find lots more on offer, including cooked breakfasts and tasty specials.
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Average breakfast ”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast on a recommendation but was disappointing, not much choice on the hot menu, no plates when we got to the buffet, mushrooms cost extra, food was average

Willenhall, United Kingdom
“Breakfast at the Toby”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

After having fab meal here took the family for the breakfast this was on 14th may 2014. It looked and tasted dread full the Greases dripped of the food I waited 30 mins for bacon hard little bits home made has browns tasted like sick the whole thing was worth a 0 out of 10 I will never go again I had my son in his wheelchair and there was no seating for him there were people with 2to3 in groups on the biggest tables very unorganised for this reason I will not be back the family could not sit together we had to sit on separate tables

• Visited May 2014
Wednesbury, United Kingdom
“fantastic carvery!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

went easter sunday for lunch. We got seated after just a few minutes and only waited a few minutes for the carvery. lovely carvery and nice helpful staff.. 10/10 :)

• Visited April 2014
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Quality meats”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our tea time arrival into an already busy carvery was the first time I have visited for a number of years .
The layout hasn't changed and service was a little slow but there was a noticeable difference in the quality of the meats compared to other cheaper local carveries. This was also backed up by a good variety of superior veg.
Worth the couple of pounds more than the cheapies.

• Visited March 2014
lucksall
“Beautiful carvery!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Havent been in years , but have to say what a cracking meal had the larger plate for extra £1.50 and gave it to my son as my eyes where bigger than me belly, veg , roasts perfect , me and daughter dont normally have beef as in the Mill farm its always tough , chef gave me some to try and it was lean and tender , well impressed and will be eating there again beautiful !!!

• Visited February 2014