Stayed here for a function. Very easy to find as it is just off of M6 junction 10. The hotel was very busy when I stayed and the staff did not seem flustered or stressed. The room was very big and had everything you needed in it and more (Iron, board, trouser press, hair dryer). Starbucks attached for anyone who loves expensive coffee. Breakfast was fantastic, huge variety compared to most hotels I have stayed in. The bed was very comfortable and one of the best beds I have slept on ever.
Downside. there was only 1 towel in the room and the room key-cards reset very easily if placed next to your mobile phone in your pocket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall is a short drive from the City Centre and is the perfect base to explore and experience the new Birmingham revival in all its glory. With its easy motorway access and just 1 minute from the M6 Jct 10, Village Walsall all is ideal for quick access to the NEC, ICC, NIA, the Think Tank and Birmingham International Airport. Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall has 125 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Walsall
- Village Hotel Leisure Walsall
- Village Hotel Walsall