I stayed in the hotel on the 28th feb. The online price was £70 but before I could book my phone cut out on me. I arrived at the hotel just past 12 and paid £85. The lady at the desk was the most miserable person I had ever met. I explained my work uses the hotel and I wanted to order my guests one final drink before the taxi arrived. I could get a drink but not guests, was the reply I got. No toothbrush kits or shaving kits were available. I checked out at 7am in the morning. The must be the worst place for service and I want warn you to stay clear. The holiday inn express would have been a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall is a short drive from the City Centre and is the perfect base to explore and experience the new Birmingham revival in all its glory. With its easy motorway access and just 1 minute from the M6 Jct 10, Village Walsall all is ideal for quick access to the NEC, ICC, NIA, the Think Tank and Birmingham International Airport. Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall has 125 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Walsall
- Village Hotel Leisure Walsall
- Village Hotel Walsall