Excellent facilities, though pool and gym open to locals so can get busy. Pub and grill have a sufficient selection for a week on business and a choice of full or 'to go' breakfast. Make sure you get a room away from the front of the hotel if you're a rabid anti-smoker like me because it drifts up from the front of the building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall is a short drive from the City Centre and is the perfect base to explore and experience the new Birmingham revival in all its glory. With its easy motorway access and just 1 minute from the M6 Jct 10, Village Walsall all is ideal for quick access to the NEC, ICC, NIA, the Think Tank and Birmingham International Airport. Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall has 125 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Walsall
- Village Hotel Leisure Walsall
- Village Hotel Walsall