Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel
Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall(Walsall)(Great Value!)
US$66
Holiday Inn Express Walsall(Walsall)(Great Value!)
US$72
Priceline
US$60
US$126
  • Restaurant
All reviewstable tablerestaurant next doorstayed hereadjoining pubbentley greenquiet locationsingle bedvery comfortable stayusual standarda ground floor roomgood sizeroom was cleanmeal dealbit datednight's sleepgood nights sleepdisabled room
Reviewed 4 March 2014

when you book a room with twin beds , ask if they have any .
as when i stayed tyey could only supply a double bed and the smallest single bed i have ever seen , and the most uncomfortable bed i have ever slept in

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Walsall (M6, J10) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guest have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. Your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by both our Customer Services Team and the Management team at this hotel. Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Ok, so this is my 3rd review of a Premier Inn in the past month or so, therefore I'm able to compare apples with apples.
Staff amazing as usual, from the receptionist to all the staff in the restaurant/bar.
Slight gripe with the room - the shower head doesn't move. This is frustrating for a guy is 6ft 4" as I have to bend down to wash the shampoo off my hair. This needs addressing.
Bed was firmer than previously experienced but to be fair I slept like a baby.
Asked for scrambled egg on toast for breakfast & the toast arrived on the side unbuttered. Surely I should have been asked if u wanted it buttered or not? Still, scrambled eggs were spot on.
First time I've not given 5 stars and it takes a lot for me not to give 5 stars.

Room Tip: Get a ground floor room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Friendly, clean, good size rooms and good value for money restaurant. Only aspect that was annoying was kids running along the corridor after 10pm, which is into the "quiet zone" and I had a dance assessment the next morning. They didn't know that I know, but respect for everybody should prevail.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We needed to be near Wolverhampton but close to the M6 ready for an early start. Easy to find, quiet, comfortable. Only one night but it couldn't be better. Convenient for both Walsall and Wolverhampton.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I stay here at least 4 times a year. This site continues to maintain a good standard. I must admit to leaning toward IHG, that said, this brand is my next choice when looking for something familiar. My office is based near Wednesbury and for all sales meetings etc I always book my team into this place. I never get any grumbles. As with this brand, it is clean and smart with quality staff, nice rooms, comfortable beds, parking and a reasonable pub next door. All in all, value (As per the Prem inn product proposition and adverts.............Love you Lenny btw). One little thing and not a deal breaker, but they charge for broadband

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business