All reviews owners chris fantastic hosts room was beautifully decorated honesty bar in the lounge decorated to a very high standard breakfast was delicious choice of cereals home from home guest house tewkesbury abbey kippers fantastic stay a great place to stay night stay top floor three nights family room
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I had a fabulous stay at Jessop House, Chris and Steve catered for our every need. Great value for money and fabulous breakfasts. I have stayed here twice and enjoyed both visits.

I can honestly recommend this bed and breakfast, great time, great value, great hosts well worth it's 5* status.

Room tip: I've looked at all the rooms and would stay in any.
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed for one night but would have loved to have stayed longer! Steve and Christine are wonderful hosts, very friendly and welcoming. The nicest, warmest hosts you could possibly wish for. I consider I arrived as stranger and left as a friend.

This part Georgian townhouse has recently been refurbished to the highest standard and is gorgeous. It truly is a treat to stay here. If you crave a little luxury from your B&B, this is the place for you. My room was beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean and stylish.

The breakfasts are first class (thank you Steve) and served in a beautiful dining room which is decorated very tastefully.

I have paid much more for much less at other B&B's. This place is outstanding.

I hope to stay here again as we have family in the area and visit them regularly (I might even treat my husband and bring him too!).

Thank you Steve and Christine for making me feel so at home and best wishes for your continued success in 2014.

Room tip: I had room No. 5 which was set back from the main road situated at the front of the B&B. spacious and comfy. Privately situated. The only slight drawback would be that there is a bit of a winding staircase to get to this room. Not overly difficult to climb but I could see it being a problem for guests with mobility problems.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PhotoJunkie1959
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Lovely b&b. The room is outstanding with all the look of a top London hotel. Bathroom was fantastic but the shower in room 7 is a danger as it was so lovely I didn't want to get out.

Great stay, will be back.

Date of stay: December 2013
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Just returned from a weekend at Jessop Townhouse. We found it on Tripadvisor and booked it off the back of the favorable reviews. We weren't disappointed and it lived up to its reputation

Run by a lovely, friendly couple who couldn't be more welcoming if they tried! Outstanding levels of decor, perfect location, lovely big room (we were on the top floor with the fantastic bath!), great breakfast, brilliant value.

Would wholeheartedly recommend.

Date of stay: November 2013
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have had many of our friends stay at this hotel and we have been delighted with the service they received. Our forts stay, and we were well looked after, very friendly hosts and nice rooms.
Great place to stay in the historic town of Tewkesbury.

Room tip: I am sure all rooms are great, can be a little noisy at from from traffic, but not enough to put you off.
Date of stay: November 2013