All reviews owners chris fantastic hosts room was beautifully decorated honesty bar in the lounge decorated to a very high standard boutique hotel breakfast was delicious choice of cereals guest house home from home a lovely stay kippers a great place to stay night stay pubs and restaurants family room top floor
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed with Steve and Chris in their beautiful B&B. This B&B Is a home from home. Steve and Chris were amazing hosts. The accommodation is decorated beautifully, it's style is shabby chic without the shabby. Their attention to detail is second to none. Chris has fabulous taste in decor, the rooms are simply beautiful and guests are made to feel at home. Cleanliness is a priority for Steve and Chris. Now for the breakfast (very important). Chris and Steve work extremely hard to ensure that everyone gets a wonderful breakfast. Home cooked breakfast made to order. Lots of variety, great choice. The food was beautiful cooked and all farm fresh. We had a fantastic stay and I would recommend it to everyone. A great central location, staying with wonderful people. We will definitely be back

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Single motorbiker, stayed for a night in Room 10 - warm welcome from Steve and partner. Great room. Firm but comfy double bed. Modern and stylish shower and loo / basin built into the room. Great breakfast. Nice and peaceful. Overall quality high and value for money wise quite fair for what you get. Good location opposite the Abbey on Church St.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2016

The Jessop House is a great place to stay in Tewkesbury. We attended the medieval festival in 2016 (battle re-enactment), and the Jessop House was the perfect place to stay. Very, very nice facilities and the owners, Christine and Stephan were very hospitable and accommodating. The house is within walking distance of everything including the festival grounds. I will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

My Partner and I travelled down to experience the medieval event for the weekend of 9th an 10th and we stayed here at Jessie House. Let me say that this couple are the best! We enjoyed our whole stay and and you are made welcome even making us feel like family. I loved the chats we had after breakfast and informative discussions.
My partner and I made the mistake by not informing them we needed single beds because I have an existing disability, later on in the day this was sorted wow! Brilliant, Oh and the breakfasts are really good because the Christine and Stephen and her staff work very hard to maintain high standards. I travelled down here last year too so I knew what to expect, well done Jessop house and I say to anyone that I fully recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2016

What a great hotel. The B&B is in a historical building on the that has been modernized thoughtfully and is highly decorated. We stayed in a suite and it was well worth it with sofa and chairs for relaxing and lots of natural light. Everything is scrupulously clean while still being comfortable.

Breakfast in the well-appointed dining room includes a cold buffet as well as cooked-to-order. There is a lounge with honor bar. There is parking available for 5 cars and nearby parking if needed.

The hosts were so very helpful both with information about the house, town, and surrounding areas. They looked up specific information for us and wanted to be sure we had everything we needed.

Date of stay: June 2016