“Pleasant cafe, but don't use the facilities”
Review of Caffe Ricci - CLOSED

Caffe Ricci
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Interesting range of sandwiches, friendly service, pleasant surroundings (downstairs)... all let down by the grottiest toilet I have encountered in a long time. They have a food hygiene rating of 5/5, but if I hadn't noticed this sign then I would have cancelled my order and gone elsewhere, as it made me question the cleanliness of the rest of the cafe.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Friendly staff, comfy seats, coffee & cake, the fact it is not a "chain coffee shop" and that it is welcoming of dogs all makes this a marvellous stop when we are shopping or doing tourist stuff in Tewkesbury.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We had been here before and although we were travelling south on the M5 we turned off to savour the food on these premises. All of the food is freshly prepared and the fillings are to die for almost every fresh filling you crave for is there in bread, panninis, toasties etc. . My last sandwich was a chicken and cranberry toasties. Yummmmmm. They have every kind of coffee and tea you need and I just love the atmosphere.

The cafe claims to be the only independent one in Tewksbury and I can't recommend
It enough. It has everything I look for in a cafe.