“Fantastic Food”

The Bulls Head
Ranked #110 of 293 Restaurants in Solihull
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We found this pub by accident on New Years day whilst out for a drive to pass the day. We decided to go there after the New Year to see what it was like. We weren't disappointed. Quaint pub with lovely staff and the food was hot, tasty and well presented. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. We took my son and family there for his 21st and they couldn't have done more to make it special. We've been back many times and will be going again 20.6.14 for my husbands birthday.

• Visited February 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Service - lovely food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner decided to try The Bulls head after not being there for a while. We loved the food and the service was brilliant - the staff were really friendly. We won't leave it so long to return next time :o) Highly recommended.

Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
“Superb Service, great food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I went here for a catch up over a meal. We're old school friends and we try and catch up when we can. We'd never been here before and we can honestly say it exceeded our expectations. We all have different tastes but there was something to suit all of us. The atmosphere was comfortable, it was just the right balance and we were not rushed for our order or to complete our meal. We were given plenty of time to decide and shown to a table which suited our party. The food was great. I'm quite a fussy eater but everything was cooked perfectly and was delicious! I would highly recommend coming here, whatever you reason for dining. My friends and I have decided to return here for our catch ups as we feel it has everything we need for a lovely meal, a good catch up and decent prices. Thanks to all the staff for a pleasant and enjoyable evening!

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Appauling service and felt discriminated.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

Have attended this restaurant twice before. Food was good but not very good service. I felt cause the food was of good quality we decided to try another visit.On the 3rd visit we did not get acknowledged at all. The restaurant had one table of 4 who had already been served before we arrived so the place was not busy. Waitress served other table who arrived 15 minutes after us. She stood talking for 10 minutes (not very professional) with the couple, knowing we were waiting for our order to be taken,and eventually started to take their order. We felt we were being discriminated for the colour of my skin as we were being ignored. We walked out after half an hour as this was not acceptable. I do not recommend this restaurant as the quality of service is non-existant.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Hlidder
Coventry, United Kingdom
“If you want a nice Beer in a Olde English Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have never had a bad pint of Bitter in this Pub so on Sunny Fri evenings we call in for a swift one. A good selection of hand pulled draughts always delights and the Woodford Wherry on this occasion was again excellent. Sitting outside watching planes easing into nearby Birmingham Airport or various Birds singing/flying around together with Raffles the Donkey makes this a very good Olde English Pub experience.

• Visited April 2014