The Gardening Society held its annual dinner this year at the George. The restaurant catered for 46 happy gardeners. The food, service, setting and friendliness of staff exceeded all expectations. The Lady in charge of proceedings - Liz, was a credit to the hotel in every way. From the initial greeting of our group , her constant attention to detail and to the friendly interaction with members of the group. On behalf of the Hall Green Gardening Society may I pass on a big thank you to MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THE HOTEL from all 46 grateful gardeners. I also pass on a special thank you because as organizer of the event I have never received as many compliments on my choice of venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Birmingham Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada