Check in excellent had executive room over looking canal, view wonderful .
Only downside is the beds mattresses so soft and you end up rolling in to the middle of the bed.
Not a cheap hotel to stay in so would of thought they could have better, thus not a good nights
Overall though a good stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Birmingham Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada