I had a great experience with the staff at this hotel. The receptionist lady was amazing and had to deal with all the issues I was having which she did in a very professional and efficient way. The food in the hotel was great and great value for money. The breakfast was great to and I was able to sit out and eat it in the sun overlooking the bowling green. Wonderful. What let my stay down was the rooms. The room on the first night was like a sauna, there was not air con and the heating was on. Hotel was full so I was unable to change. As this was my first night it sort of ruined the rest of the stay as I was tired and unable to focus on the training I was doing. On the last morning there was no hot water to have a shower! So great staff, let down by a hotel that needs a refurb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Birmingham Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada