I recently stayed at the Ramada Inn in Solihull for four nights along with a friend and our daughters. The location of the hotel could not be better. The staff were extremely helpful and service overall was fantastic. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting great access to restaurants, shopping etc. and I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Birmingham/Solihull (known locally as The George) started life as a 15th-century coaching inn and now mixes the old and the new around England's oldest crown bowling green. Ideally situated at the end of Solihull's high street with easy access to the M42, NEC and airport, the hotel offers the perfect destination for touring and relaxing in the heart of the West Midlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Birmingham Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Birmingham, Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Ramada Solihull Birmingham
- Solihull Ramada