“Couldnt have been more welcoming”

Appletreewick Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Solihull
Appletreewick Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #18 of 53 Solihull B&B and Inns
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Couldnt have been more welcoming”
Reviewed 31 March 2011

The owner Chris is delightful - made us a cuppa the moment we arrived which we enjoyed in her lovely conservatory. Bedroom wa immaculately clean, shower was hot and powerful and beds very comfy. I mentioned I drank decaff tea and at breakfast Chris had been out to get some for me!!
Walking distance of a great Indian restaurant.
Really easy for NEC.
Thanks Chris - if ever we are in Birmingham we will stay with you.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 20 February 2011

We have just returned from a wonderful two nights in this Bed and Breakfast. From the moment we walked in and were offered a cup of tea to the moment we left, we couldn't have been looked after any better. Chris is very welcoming and her rooms and bathrooms are spacious and spotless. Any combination of breakfast seemed to be no problem either. I would definitely stay here again and look forward to it at some stage. I would have no problem recommending this Bed and Breakfast to anyone.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Poggio San Marcello
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Following two visits, I would recommend this Solihull bed and breakfast to anyone. Chris gives a warm welcome ( and a cup of tea if you need it ) to the excellent en suite accommodation. Well located for direct access to central Solihull and all amenities both in Birmingham and beyond. Appletreewick has good rail, bus and road links. It is convenient for Birmingham Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and the many delights of the greater Midlands area. An excellent breakfast crowns your stay. The inclusive price per night is very competitive and in many respects offers much better value than say, Travelodge and Premier Inns.
One criticism, the nameplate ' Appletreewick ' could be more eye catching (not larger!) especially if, at night, you are a stranger to the area. Geoff.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2011

Stayed for two weeks whilst working. Fantastic and welcoming place to stay. Looked after extremely well. Would always book here if I am ever down here again.

Thanks for looking after me Chris

Paul

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank paul186317
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 January 2011

I booked to stay in this bed and breakfast for 1 night as it had an ideal location to where I was attending a training course. I confirmed the booking with the proprietor only to be told the following day that she was cancelling my booking as she had been offered a longer booking by contractors. I know that business is difficult but I do feel that this is no way treat customers. Yes admittedly the proprietor had contacted another local B and B to reserve a room for me however; that is not what I had booked. Would I consider making a booking there again? Definately not nor would I recommed Appletreewick to anyone. In all the years that I have stayed in bed and breakfasts/guest houses I have never had a confirmed booking cancelled as a longer booking has then come along.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank emma041969
Also consider these accommodations in or near Solihull
Ramada Birmingham Solihull
#40 of 53 in Solihull
Woodlands Bed & Breakfast
Woodlands Bed & Breakfast
#4 of 53 in Solihull

Been to Appletreewick Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!