“Great food friendly welcome”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Giovanni's

Giovanni's
Ranked #6 of 293 Restaurants in Solihull
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: I don't think that this restaurant is listed on TA at the moment, and I would like to submit a review.
purley
“Great food friendly welcome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

Visited with 10 work colleagues on a Tuesday night and the restaurant was quite busy. Warm welcome, sat at a central table. Good food served promptly and a nice wine list. Giovanni came from the kitchen on more than one occasion to ensure all was well with food and Lady Giovanni along with other staff provided us with enough attention and banter to make sure we visit again next time we are in the area.

Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A warm welcome and fine food awaits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

Last night was our second visit to Giovannis and we enjoyed the food and service every bit as much as we did the first time. The warmth of the welcome is matched by the very efficient and friendly service, which was faultless even on a busy Saturday evening. An impressive variety of freshly prepared dishes offers something for everyone and the quality is first class. Nicely presented and hot too.
Nothing seemed too much trouble and the whole experience was charmingly impressive. Highly recommend a visit, you'll want to return!

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Had lunch at this fantastic Italian restaurant today really enjoyed it. The food was superb the best Spagehitti Bologniase I have ever ! Giovanni came out of the kitchen and spoke to each table after their meal a really lovely touch.
Will definately visit again infact going to book to take the family at the weekend. Enjoy !

Visited March 2012
Chatteris, United Kingdom
“wonderful evening, food, service and welcome excellent in every way.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

I was taken to Giovanni's by friends with whom I was staying for the weekend. They had told me this was their favourite restaurant in Solihull, and I soon realised why
Food and wine in any restaurant must come first, and everything all four of us had was
beautifully presented together, at the right temperature and certainly my minestrone and deliciously sauced venison were memorable. The Italian Pinot Nero was a revelation.
All the staff were excellent, welcoming, hospitable and competent, without being intrusive.
This is a gem!

1 Thank rogerheading456
Penkridge, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, even better service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

I went for a late valentines meal and the atmosphere and staff were both very good.
I had the sirloin steak in port sauce which was cooked to perfection and felt like it was on my table within 5 minutes of ordering.
My partner had the Veal escalope which I tried some of and that was very tasty :)

All in all a wonderful experience.

• Visited February 2012