“excellent food and service”
Review of Zengz

Zengz
Ranked #15 of 296 Restaurants in Solihull
Price range: US$18 - US$29
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Solihull, United Kingdom
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We live close by and a friend said he'd heard that Zengz was good, so we dropped in to order a takeaway. The owner was really helpful and recommended something different for us to try instead of our 'usuals'. It tasted excellent and there was plent of it. I went again and yet again the food was delicious and the owner really helpful, nothing too much trouble. I will be taking friends to dine in next time.

• Visited April 2013

“Yet another amazing curry”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We live not far from Zengz and I must say thank you so much for landing in our area!!!!!

The food is excellent and nothing you ask for is too much trouble for them. I have eaten in ladypool road and we firmly believe that they have a rival now!! Not only is the food amazing the service is excellent with a caring attitude that is sadly missed in today's catering society.

THANK YOU.

Visited May 2013
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Very Good - but the 'facilities' need attention!”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

A family group went for a special birthday, the food was good, a few slightly unusual dishes as well as all of the old favorites well executed, the staff were excellent - very good customer service. The only problem was, and I hope that the restaurant read this review and fix this, is that the ladies toilets do not lock (there is a lock on the door but it doesn't work properly) and the single cubicle opens onto the restaurant, therefore if someone was to 'burst in' on you while taking a pee, the diners at the table at the back of the restaurant would see right in. I'm afraid it is enough to put me off going! Please fix this as I would definitely return once it is fixed.

1 Thank Kay P
Solihull, United Kingdom
“ANOTHER VISIT, ANOTHER AMAZING CURRY”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Have now visited this restaurant about 5/6 times, each and every time the meal has been amazing. Recommend you book a table as can get very busy especially Friday/Saturday evenings. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Well Done

1 Thank funnygirl181253
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I am used to visiting some of the Indian restaurants in this area but fancied a change. On a friends recommendation we took the family here. Food was outstanding, service a notch above the others and I was very impressed. I Recommend a visit or take away.

1 Thank Bowlhead101