“Don't bother if you're ordering for one person.”
Review of Nirali Takeaway

Nirali Takeaway
Ranked #104 of 316 Restaurants in Solihull
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reading, United Kingdom
“Don't bother if you're ordering for one person.”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Refused to deliver to me as I was 5 miles away (they have a 3 mile radius limit) and I was only ordering for one person despite it showing on "Justeat" as willing to deliver to my postcode, and I would have been ordering over the £10 limit. They need to update their online presence to reflect this as it was a complete waste of time.

I appreciate that it's their choice if they don't value my custom, but safe to say I won't use this takeaway in the future, irrelevant of how many people I'm ordering for. I'm sure the food would have been great, just a shame that they couldn't be bothered to take my order.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Hannah S

solihull
“Great takeaway”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I have tried most of the takeaways in Solihull and never heard of this one till recently but I must say it exceeded all expectations.
Tonight I ordered a few things plus paneer shaslick (which is excellent) only to get a phone call to say it was unavailable. I was disappointed but in its place they sent numerous starters and side dishes to apologise.
The food is great & customer service brilliant just give it a try!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank vickster_8
solihull
“Great”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

First experience of this take away and won't be the last. Food was superb, wonderful flavours and excellent value at £15.50 for popadoms and dips, garlic mushrooms (recommend), main course and mushroom rice and the Pan Asia naan, also recommended. Delivered with a friendly smile and then found a complimentary portion of chicken wings had been included which were delicious and much appreciated.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank dave m
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Why do we keep going back?”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Because quite simply they make great tasting food!
Have ordered many times and although the facility to pay over the phone has been removed due to too many spoilers, we love the quality of the food.
Tonight was the first time they appear to have forgotten us but after a phone call a complimentary bottle of Pinot put that right. So give it a go and you will always go back!
Paul K Number 22 Olton.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paul K
Solihull, United Kingdom
“good honest food”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

as an asian i am funny about ordering indian takeaway's, but pan-asia certainly delivered, i could tell straight away that they use fresh produce and fresh spices, i ordered a lamb kursi and my wife had sorisha seabass, we both enjoyed and will be going back, excellent service and food to match
keep up the good work guys

• Visited August 2013