“Epic taste ”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

What to do when your wife has gone off on holiday a week earlier than I? Try a recommended local restaurant.

What a find. Afghani lamb tikka was to die for, tender juicy lamb slices delicately spiced. I followed with lahori gosht. Amazing taste and highly spiced to my liking as discussed with waiter. Great naan and mushroom pilau.

I absolutely loved my dinner and now can't wait to start my weekly take away run.

1  Thank JonCoo

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been coming here for 10 years.

From the first mouthful i have been hooked, it is unlike the usual westernised garbage we English are used too, i have now moved to the Lake district and have fortunately found a restaurant i like equally as much but i still make my monthly pilgrimage to this fantastic restaurant

Love it!!

1  Thank basil p
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to bukhara a number of times and every time it pleases me .its definitely the best restaurant in lancashire

1  Thank usamah k
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Went for a nice evening out with the wife. Wife doesn't like it when chefs sprinkle coriander on top of the curry's, guess they do it for colour.

Anyway when placing order I specifically said no coriander, when dish came, u know it, it was covered in coriander. We called waiter over who took our order, he apologies and says he will sort it. Few minutes after dish comes back, all they had done was mix the coriander into the urge so you couldn't see them.

At this point I called waiter over, told him if this was a joke an to take it back an not to bring anything back... We left....

2  Thank Mo P
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is superb everything that it should be top marks service and food what more can you say keep it up don't change

1  Thank neil1955