Good welcome. Reasonably priced stay. Good breakfast (excellent croissants). Lift was broken but fixed by the morning. Our main issue was sound proofing - what a nightmare. Every door that closed sounded like a slam. Our room was next to the main corridor door as well. You cannot open the window as to do so you hear the traffic and trains passing all night. (you even hear them with the window closed). Room fairly stuffy and uncomfortable as no air con. I would go as far as to say it was the noisiest hotel we have ever stayed in. On that basis alone we would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legacy Preston International Hotel. This hotel is ideally located close to the ring road, and within easy reach of the M6 Motorway, making it an ideal accommodation base for both business and leisure. The Legacy Preston International Hotel offers guests the following up to date facilities: 75 contemporary-style bedrooms, disabled-friendly bedrooms available on request, all rooms fitted with iron & ironing board & 'in-room' safes, guest lift to all floors, flat-screen satellite televisions with remote control, FREE Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel, meeting rooms - 3, 24-hour Reception with secure door entry between 11.00pm & 7.00am, Cafe Bar Menu served DAILY 10.00am until 10.00pm, Extensive Lounge Menu, Licensed Bar, FREE Car Parking for 40 cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Legacy Preston International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Preston International Hotel Preston
- Legacy Hotel Preston
- Legacy Preston International Lancashire