“Excellent!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Action Records
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Used this shop for a couple of years . Really well stocked with old and new vinyl . The owner knows his stuff and is extremely helpful .

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I went in earlier today with my mam to buy a new record. The staff were extremely helpful and kind and I thoroughly enjoyed my shop there!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent record shop as I still call it still standing from 1979. Great selection of music you'll be pushed to find anywhere else in the Lancashire area. Bargains and rarities to be had. Got myself a Fall badge for a £1 so well worth the trip.

Been to Action Records? Share your experiences!