“Excellent food and service”
Review of Orathai

Orathai
Ranked #70 of 535 Restaurants in Preston
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Opening time Sunday closed Monday closed Tuesday closed Wednesday 6.00- 9.00 pm. Thursday 6.00 - 9.00 pm. Friday 6.00 - 10.00 pm. Saturday 6.00 - 10.00 pm.
Liverpool
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We are here one evening during our holiday at Ribby Hall, just about a mile away. We were very impressed with both the food and the service. We were so pleased with the food and menu choice that on another evening we ordered a takeaway - excellent and definitely recommended.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AnnGrace43

Blackpool
“Lovely place, lovely food, excellent service”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Went here for a friends birthday and wasn't disappointed. It was a Thursday night and didn't realise that it as £5.00 curry night until we arrived.
We only saw one person, but he greeted us at the door, showed us to our table, took our drinks order and food order and served us throughout with food and drinks. Nothing too much trouble, didn't have any unnecessary waiting and the food was beautiful, and reasonably priced. The portions were just the right size too, it's not very often that I clear my plate at a Thai restaurant - it was lovely. I Will definitely go there again and would highly recommend.

Visited February 2014
blackpool
“Initially disappointed, but walked out satisfied”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We live locally and decided on a last minute early evening meal out. Friends of mine highly rate this place for their take aways. Decor very definitely old fashioned and certainly nothing special. I was disappointed with starters platter as just not enough on it, but tasty enough. Didn't do children's portions. When the main meals arrived we felt let down with what appeared to be a small portion. I ordered the Thai green curry and rice. The rice came in a tiny teeny weeny bowl. However I must say, I left feeling full and the curry was delicious. I was finger licking the bowl! The place seemed to fill up very quickly despite it being mid week which was nice to see. If I wanted a low key night out with my hubi then I'd be happy to go again. Something a bit more special then I'd go elsewhere. The service wasn't all that special either. One thing I must comment on is that the toilets could do with a good hot wipe down. Looked dirty and dust was thick on the plastic plant on top of the loo cistern. I always use the state of the toilets as a way to judge the cleanliness of the kitchen.

Warton, United Kingdom
“The best thai that i have ever tried”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

i go there at least once a week and never realised that they were on trip advisor until I saw the sticker in the window last week.
it is a very small cosy restaurant where the owner run the floor on his own and his partner cooks in the kitchen.
the food is simply and full of flavour. manu guests are regular as it is a reasonable price and very personal restaurant.
they do a fantastic £5.00 curry on Wednesday and Thursday and that is why we are going there so often, reasonably priced but never to the detriment of quality.
the steamed dumpling, hot & Sour Soup, pepper & Garlic King Prawn and many other dishes are fantastic.

if you go there and do not like it I would be very surprised.
go there and you will not be disappointed.
well done Orathai and i wish that there were more restaurateur like you!!!!

• Visited November 2013
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

A fantastic Thai restaurant in the heart of picturesque Wrea Green. Excellent service throughout the night and very attentive to all of our needs. The food was delicious and enjoyed by all of our group.

• Visited August 2013