“Excellent food”

Fusion Room
Cuisines: French, British, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh, Modern decor, serving high quality Traditional Fish & Chips. Artisan Sumo Hot Dogs , Fresh Tacos, Healthy Grilled Fish, Salads, New Potatoes. Home made fresh Sauces. Selection of homemade shakes for chips. Craft Beers, Speciality Beers, Soft drinks. All Cooked to Order, All serve with a friendly smile as you who expect from your local Fish & Chips.
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had a three course meal there this week out of this world each course. Nice atmosphere, great service and no one rushing you. One to check out.

1  Thank Liz B

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I have always walked past this place and never visited until last night.
My other half booked here for a family meal to celebrate my graduation and I was pleasantly surprised.
I think the location of the restaurant can be a little off putting but it is beautiful inside.
I ordered a chicken terrine with crispy egg and pork belly for a main course which were both delicious! Then I had the dark chocolate ganache with cherry sorbet for dessert which was incredible!
The food was all reasonably priced... Maybe even considered cheap if you have experienced the quality of food there it is delicious!
It was clean plates all round at our table and the service was very quick with friendly staff as well.
I would reccomend this to anyone! Couldn't fault it

1  Thank ashleighbOldham
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went here on the recommendation of a friend and we were not disappointed, had an early bird £15 meal. I had the salt beef starter and it came on a slate for a plate, very well presented and good quality. Had the steak for the main and it was a very good size and served with chunky chips and trimmings, cooked the steak well and was too full for pudding due to decent sized portions, would definitely visit here again

1  Thank scott b
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I had an excellent meal at the Fusion. The ambiance was good, the food was of high quality and very well presented. There was a good selection on the menu

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We booked here to celebrate our sons birthday as he is local at UCLAN. The meal was lovely, freshly cooked and well priced. Service was good too. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.