“A friendly independant hotel”
Review of The Park Hotel

The Park Hotel
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Preston
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I work away from home at least 3-4 days a week in different cities, when in Preston I always stay at The Park Hotel. Bev, Louise and the staff are very friendly and welcoming, the food is outstanding and the rooms are always clean and tidy. Working away from home so much can be difficult, my stays at The Park Hotel are always the the most pleasant, I would definitely recommend it

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We chose The Park Hotel as one of our overnight stops during a charity Glasgow-Liverpool- London bike ride. Nine of us turned up wringing wet and very tired, we must have looked a sight! Anyway the staff we great, soon getting us comfortable and even helping with overnight storage for our bikes. Rooms, evening meal, breakfast were very good and we were all made very welcome. A great little find if you're in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed for 4 nights while on business. A warm cosy room and good home cooked choice at breakfast The staff were really friendly and I felt very welcome. There was a good range on the bar menu from snacks to main courses. Everything was home made and the omelettes were lovely. The breakfast staff were always bright and the girl who delivered room service meals was bright and chatty

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed for a week, the service was fantastic and I really enjoyed the food. The bar was very reasonably priced too. The beds were very comfy and lovely warm rooms when it's cold outside. Housekeeping did an excellent job too. I look forward to staying again, thanks alot.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NZ-Jim-B
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I recently stayed at the park hotel, as I was in Preston for a family function. I must say what a fantastic weekend I had the staff were extremely helpful and friendly the room was very comfortable and clean. The food was home cooked and the breakfast faultless. I could not recommend this family run hotel enough. I got the impression that nothing was to much trouble. A refreshing change from chain hotels. Keep up the good work park hotel look forward to seeing you again soon ★★★★★

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stayed here recently while attending a family wedding, 5 couples from the wedding were staying at the Park and everyone was in complete agreement that this was a lovely, clean, friendly hotel with an exceptional breakfast!!!! A pleasant welcome on arrival, with Bev calling us a taxi to get to the wedding reception, and finally, after leaving to ring to say I had left my bankcard, which she returned to me via her friend who lives near me the very next day goes above and beyond the call of duty!!!! Wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bradys16
louise p, Owner at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that my friend was able to drop your bankcard safely back to you, we always strive to go the extra mile being an independantly owned hotel. We hope to see you again when in Preston.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I've stayed at this independent hotel several times while visiting family and it is always excellent. The rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable, and the owners and staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a good choice at breakfast which is always beautifully cooked.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo