I've had 3 stays at Preston Central, the latest one in August 2013. Overall the hotel has definitely met our expectations. Staff helpful and friendly. Rooms comfortable and clean. Breakfast plentiful and decent quality. Good value especially if booked well in advance. Good location for city centre and rail station.
On our last stay we were allocated a low floor room overlooking Fox Street. There was a lot of noise from a mini cab office and their customers (through to 5am), as well as smoke drifting up into room. As the hotel had few guests at the time I was mystified why we weren't given a quieter high floor room, as requested when booking. I raised my concern promptly after a sleepless night. We were moved to a much quieter room next day. Also later received a refund for one night room cost. Premier Inn staff communicated well and resolved my problem.
Overall I would definitely stay again but would avoid the rooms mentioned above unless you're a heavy sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has 140 modern rooms and an adjoining Thyme restaurant situated in the city centre of Preston. Great access to Preston station less than half a mile away and easily accessible for visitors to Preston North End Football ground. The University of Central Lancashire, Preston College and the Guild Hall are also within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Preston Central Premier Hotel Preston
- Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel Lancashire