Stayed here before joining the Cumbrian Mountain Express (Settle / Carlisle Line).Needed to join the train at Preston Central so stayed here the night before and the night after. Got a good deal with the bed and breakfast plus evening meal. Staff very friendly and efficient, room excellent, meals also excellent with a wonderful choice both at breakfast and dinner, they even provided Gluten Free bread.This was our first time staying at a Premier Inn, we will be staying at more after this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has 140 modern rooms and an adjoining Thyme restaurant situated in the city centre of Preston. Great access to Preston station less than half a mile away and easily accessible for visitors to Preston North End Football ground. The University of Central Lancashire, Preston College and the Guild Hall are also within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Preston Central Premier Hotel Preston
- Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel Lancashire