“GREAT FOR KIDS”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“GREAT FOR KIDS”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I love this place, come here often with my one year old and he just enjoys riding around on the bikes. Staff always seem very friendly and are constantly collecting rubbish and hoovering up. Not had food every time but I've always enjoyed it and love the coffee. I think the entrance fees for over 1's shouldn't be the shame as older kids as they are limited to what they can do but I think this is the same everywhere you go. My only criticism is that I don't like that kids aged 2 upwards can go in the baby part to get to their area and they think they can also play in the baby bit and there times I've took my baby out as it's been overrun by older kids but overall this is the nicest play centre I've been to.

Visited July 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awful service, food and attitude!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Very disappointed with our recent visit to this play area! Visited with family 2 babies and 3 older children!! The place wasn't very busy and we decided to order some food!! What a mistake it was overpriced microwaves/deep fried frozen crap!! Spent £15 on 2 meals and drinks that when eventually arrived the chips where cold and the garlic bread was charcoal so sent back to get lukewarm chips and barely cooked garlic bread and the wraps we ordered where basically a wrap with some salad slopped in and 1 chicken nugget type thing slopped in it!! All in all quite disgusting! If you do visit please don't eat here it's a complete waste of money!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank shaneenxx19
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely discussing Very very dirty no excuse !!!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Absolutely discussing
Very very dirty no excuse !!!!!
Health hazard to children
I know we all need germs but this is ridiculous . Baby's toys look like they've never been cleaned as do toilets, kitchen etc . Please provide some new baby equipment i know baby's under 1 are free but I did pay for two older children to get in and I don't like the fact they allow older children in the under 2 area . Could be extremely better as they have lots of staff but why are they all in the kitchen
Has nobody told them that to many cooks spoil the broth
Seriously sort it out ......,,

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lindsey Y
Manchester, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Brilliant place for kids.”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My kids absolutely love it here, if I ask them where they would like to go? they always ask to go to Giddy Kids. It is great for kids of all ages, even the older kids as there is a very steep slide for them, which is manned by a member of staff. There are lots of things to do here, even a football area. The food is also good, salads and jackets etc as well as chips and fried foods. There is a comfy seated area as well as tables and chairs if you want to read a magazine whilst the children play, or tables for eating.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank fab4-2008
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“well what can i say”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

this is the one of the worst play centres ive ever spent my money n. food is so expensive so are drinks. the big slide always has kids having accidents even though staff sit there. its dirty and the toilets stink. not a nice place for kids to play and to top it off the staff are so rude and miserable. go elsewhere

Visited September 2013