Stayed at the ibis North Preston for two nights whilst working in Blackpool, a far cheaper and more comfortable option than the local boarding houses.
Room was a nice size and clean and bathroom was very modern but small.
Tea and coffee making in room
Restaurant and bar on site and pub food next door across the car park
A stones throw from the M55 Jct 1
15 minutes outside Blackpool
Plastic sheets on very hard matress
Cost of breakfast on site £7.50 each
Would use again if the Premier was full.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Preston North hotel is located in the heart of the north west district of the city, 5 km from the city centre and its shops, bars and restaurants and is also within easy reach of the Lake District and Manchester. Book one of our 82 rooms and make the most of our hotel amenities, a restaurant, bar serving light meals and snacks 24 hours 7 days, free private outdoor parking and two meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. Business guests will appreciate use of our wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Preston North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Preston North Hotel Preston
- Accor Preston North
- Ibis Preston North Lancashire