Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Most things seemed very clean and tidy. The dining area badly needed a new carpet as it was very stained and the tables were sticky.
The staff were very kind and helpful. The food was good but small portions and rather expensive,so we dined next door from then onwards at the Fayre and Square restaurant which was excellent and full of people and good atmosphere unlike The Ibis which had about 2 customers.
We were not happy about the 3 families of gypsies using the disabled parking bays for their vehicles but nobody mentioned it to them.
The soap dispenser in the bathroom was very awkward to use and not much soap came out if at all but were were impressed with the double walk-in shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Preston North hotel is located in the heart of the north west district of the city, 5 km from the city centre and its shops, bars and restaurants and is also within easy reach of the Lake District and Manchester. Book one of our 82 rooms and make the most of our hotel amenities, a restaurant, bar serving light meals and snacks 24 hours 7 days, free private outdoor parking and two meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. Business guests will appreciate use of our wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Preston North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Preston North Hotel Preston
- Accor Preston North
- Ibis Preston North Lancashire