“Never again disgusting”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I eat a lot of cirrus but both my wife and I have never been served anything like this before tasteless and of poor quality I would only recommend you not to try

2  Thank Phil61264

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Service was so fast they took our poppadoms away before we'd finished. Two of the six lamb chops were so tough the knives wouldn't cut through them. The chicken was dry and overcooked and the thrid dish was so dry and tough we thought they'd served us beef instead of lamb.The irish coffee was topped with cream that had gone off.All in all not a good experience and we won't be going back.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

After long time i found authentic Indian Restaurant there is none in Blackpool. I visited this place for birthday party and later with my family. We had great time both the occasions.
I have recommended to my friends as well to visit and enjoy the food

2  Thank vegetariangirl186332
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Modern Indian Restaurant with an extensive menu with modern fusion dishes and traditional favourites. Lovely atmosphere, Excellent food-Try the Lamb Naga, Excellent friendly service. Please give it a try you will not be disappointed

2  Thank michael2250
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Have eaten here on several occasions, the last one being New Year's Eve and we have never been disappointed. The service is always good, the food is excellent and a bit different from the norm which makes a pleasant change. At the end of the meal, we have usually been offered a free drink which is a lovely treat.
Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Dorothy M