“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Excellent food and atmosphere, have sampled many things on the menu and never had a bad meal. Service is usually very good, polite friendly waiters and very quitck if you are just a party of 2 or 4, however I have been in a large party as well but the service wasn't particularly good then it was a bit slow. Overall though one of my favourite restaurants, which I will visit over and over again.

1  Thank alb1969

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I eat a lot of cirrus but both my wife and I have never been served anything like this before tasteless and of poor quality I would only recommend you not to try

2  Thank Phil61264
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Service was so fast they took our poppadoms away before we'd finished. Two of the six lamb chops were so tough the knives wouldn't cut through them. The chicken was dry and overcooked and the thrid dish was so dry and tough we thought they'd served us beef instead of lamb.The irish coffee was topped with cream that had gone off.All in all not a good experience and we won't be going back.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

After long time i found authentic Indian Restaurant there is none in Blackpool. I visited this place for birthday party and later with my family. We had great time both the occasions.
I have recommended to my friends as well to visit and enjoy the food

2  Thank vegetariangirl186332
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Modern Indian Restaurant with an extensive menu with modern fusion dishes and traditional favourites. Lovely atmosphere, Excellent food-Try the Lamb Naga, Excellent friendly service. Please give it a try you will not be disappointed

2  Thank michael2250