“Bad service and overpriced”
Review of Double Tree Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Double Tree Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Went out for my birthday meal with 3 others and it cost us just over £90 in total. And I was the only one to have a starter, we shared 2 naan breads, had a curry with rice each and a drink each. The curry was bland and the service terrible, they were hurrying us out the door majorly and couldn't come over to the table quick enough when we had finished our food to get our plates off us. For £90 I would expect to be blown away by the food and we just weren't. Wouldn't recommend this place at all.

There are newer reviews for Double Tree Indian Restaurant

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Agree with positive comments. Eating in or takeaway, same high standard of service. My son-in-law lives in Hants and he comes up to Preston to dine. Its the first Asian quisine establishment I've been to where you see Asian families dining again and again..

4  Thank 349AlexandraC
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Visited here for the first time with my fella and we was not disappointed! Starters and mains we're cooked perfectly,we even had some to take home :) thank you for the complementary drinks,rose and chocolates :) lovely touch.

4  Thank Vicky B
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We went to this restaurant after attending an open evening at UCLan. I wasn't expecting such a good meal. The restaurant surrounds are nice bordering on classy. We sat upstairs which was quieter.

The menu has all the traditional staples with some interesting additions. The food was cooked very well and lots of small touches (the poppadoms were light and not greasy) were great.

Service was attentive and the restaurant was pretty full and had a real buzz.

Worth visiting.

5  Thank NABAVEY
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I went with the family for a dinner. the food was nice, the kid meal was terrible ( fried chicken - the only kid meal available).
The price for the kid meal was 12.99 pounds. More expensive than adult meal. The kid meal was not shown in the menu. Its available only when u ask and they do not tell you the price.
What make it worse, when I asked them why is that. The waiter said, sorry sir, but this is the way it is. I said in any good restaurant you get kid meal for 5. they said we know that. ( not even apologize). Finally i said ( do u know the meal taste is terrible ?). They said, yea we know that, am afraid there is no other option. I paid it and i said ( i will definitely not come back again). The waiter did not reply. Oh, I asked for the manager and the one who bring the bill said he is the manager.

4  Thank drihsan