The Claremont Hotel
US$52
US$76
US$70
Priceline
The Park Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$132
US$129
US$100
US$79
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$86
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$86
PremierInn.com
All reviewsclean friendlywe stayed in a double roomfull englishwould stay againlots of free parkingstayed here for one nightbrilliant hotelon arrivalgood sizestaff were really friendlyshower roomcomfy bedtop floorbusy roadroom was spotlessly cleanlady on receptionnice breakfast
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed the night before our daughters Graduation ,we had room 4 and 10 ,rooms lovely and clean n nicely decorated ,teas biscuits etc and kettle ,we were all flat out on tea as we had an EARLY start .Dawn was very friendly and helpful ,we checked in quite late after a long road trip ,i have food allergies so didnt have the full breakfast ,had delicious scrambled eggs and my own soda bread which they toasted to perfection ,lovely girl served us our breakfast my daughters and husband said it was EXCELLENT .We even had help with tecky issues as my daughter needed a printout for her gown ,it didnt feel like a budget hotel at all and we would love to stay there again,and enjoy this wonderful hotel ,thanks so much ,oh and free parking !! i have already recommended this hotel several times ,book and enjoy !! noisy in room 5 ,but hey !! bed very comfortable .

Room Tip: room 4 was decorated beautifully ,we would select that room again
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank carmenjones65
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I am writing this review while waiting for my taxi to the station. The other reviews seem to be out of date !
My stay in a very comfortable clean and well presented room was very peaceful.
Breakfast was excellent and served in a lovely dining room by a delightful young lady who could not have done more to help !
Very good value for money and I would not hesitate to book again.
Well done The Claremont Hotel

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 30 April 2014

stayed here recently and found the place to be in need of an internal face lift. It states complimentary toiletries but all we had was a satchet of shampoo. also no haidryer. Breakfast was very good though. Bar not open.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Party orgaizer was never available bar was badly stocked no bitter larger ran out not enough hotpot &curry was tasteless the function room was under decorated no banners or birthday balloons was very expensive for what we got

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

First impressions are not brilliant, the public areas are a bit dated and reception is a bit hit and miss, no-one there and a note to call a number. Having done this I was greeted by a happy and friendly 7(?) year old who went off to get his big brother (16?) who was as polite and helpful as a 16 year old can be!

My room (9) was quite nice, again a bit dated but with a clean comfortable bed, a work desk and fast free wifi. The bathroom was a bit tatty with a low powered shower but altogether functional - no toiletries supplied so bring your own.

The advertising blurb states "food and drink" - not available so this should be removed as no food was on offer and the bar was closed and shuttered so you need to go out to find food. Breakfast was pretty good in a nice room and the staff in the morning were pleasant and friendly.

I got the impression that this was a family home and the hotel was run as a sideline, not a problem but for £45/night for one person B&B you might expect something nicer. For this reason I would not stay again as, for this price or a little more, I think I could find something better, recommended if you just want a basic stayover but look around in the price range first. It's not dreadful but it's just on the good side of ok if a little expensive for what's on offer.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business