“Happy hour - more like crappy hour!”
Review of Pizza Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Cuisines: Pizza
“Happy hour - more like crappy hour!”
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

Went for a last minute bite to eat.
Staff were sat down having their break (fair enough as the restaurant was empty)
My partners pizza was cold and tasteless with a poor base.
I chose a pasta, which was watery so sent it back. The other staff members who had seemed to be reluctant to get up and serve us when we first walked in where shouting through to the chef "make sure you stir the Paley of pasta properly" from where he was sat eating on his break. And I had to physically get up as ask them to change my food as they all sat together and nobody did a check back. I didn't eat barely any of the second pasta which was different as the original had run out. The salad bar was not replenished with brown lettuce etc, sauces with a skin.

Then we were charged full drives even though neither of us finished our drinks or food.

Service dire, they over charge for "packet food..."

*don't go here...

As its not even value for money and the staff are rude and lazy!

Preston
“Pizza Hut, Preston Capital Centre, Walton-le-Dale, Preston, Lancs”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We called in for an informal meal one weekday evening - spacious dining area, clean and tidy salad bar, nice lighting and atmosphere
I had the new Pizzetta, a crisp and tasty lighter pizza and my partner had a deep pan pepperoni, both excellent - we ordered garlic bread to accompany the meal but it came as a starter and we seemed forced to accept that! Unlimited salad, free with every main meal, was very tasty and varied and really added to the experience.
The service was a bit slow, the music was far too loud and it's rather on the expensive side for what it is but overall, a nice middle of the road restaurant and worth a try

• Visited May 2012