“Good range for kids”

Rascals Party and Play Centre
Ranked #10 of 29 Fun & Games in Preston
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have visited rascals on numerous occasions, with my children who are 3 & 5. It's one of the biggest round here, but also one of the busiest. It can get hectic at the weekends or school holidays. Food is ok, it's expensive when you've to pay to get in and then stay to have dinner, but all the play centres are the same.

1  Thank Sophie M
"classes"
"granddaughter"
"cafe"

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Absolutely horrendous establishment!!! Looking beyond the dirty and tired equipment webtook our 8mo th old daughter to play. There was NO supervision from staff, obviously I watched my own child but after having complained twice to staff that 8 year old children were frequently in the over 3 section I found myself disciplining other people's children! When she was hit on the head by a 6/7 year old boy throwing large pieces of soft play I asked to speak to the owner all he said was they were busy and that he had been watching the area himself! I called him a liar he then decided he hadn't been watching the area and admitted to not putting any extra staff on! No apology and didnt even rectify the problem would avoid this slum like the plague!

7  Thank tom208
Reviewed 31 December 2013

On our first visit I was quite impressed with the actual range of the play centre, there is a bit for every age.

However, I found it quite dirty.
On arrival there was about 1/3 of the tables with dirty places/rubbish on the tables. We were there about 50 mins before the tables were cleared. There was no excuse for this as the centre was very quiet, and we kept seeing staff pottering around but it was as if they were ignoring the dirty tables.

The play area was also dirtier than any other play centre we've been in. This has definitely put me off going again but may try again in the future because the actual play side of it, is fantastic!

2  Thank Lorna C
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The food was a disgrace, it has really gone down hill. However the play centre is absolutely fantastic for the children- but the staff need to limit the amount of people sitting on tables on their own as it means that families/groups cannot sit down together/at all because there is no where to sit... stop letting so many people in at one time! (Although I know this is possibly impossible to monitor!!) Buck up the food and you are on to a winner :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I took my little boy here last week (9month old), its fantastic, I took him on the big bit too as there is more to do. He loved it as did I!! the food is very basic, but that is all we expected, we had great fun and my little boy was wiped out by home time!!! everything was in good condition and they had hired a balloon/singing man to keep the kids entertained, fantastic. the only thing that wasn't working was the machine that makes the balls float in the air (in the baby section).