“A little treasure”

Dining options: Reservations
Preston, United Kingdom
“A little treasure”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We went as a couple as our first trip to see what the place was like and were really impressed. You can tell that they are using good quality ingredients, well prepared.

My partner chose spicy Thai fish cakes, followed by the Sea Bass, both spicy and both enjoyed.

I went for the prawn toasts (really moist and tasty) and the noodles, served either as chicken or vegetarian, I went for the chicken.

And thats worth mentioning, lots of vegetarian options.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank zedeyejoe

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First visit by a local to the restaurant”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife and I decided on a late dinner out and this restaurant had been on our to visit list since it opened. The staff were very friendly and attentive whilst giving enough time and space for us to choose from the menu. The drinks were a reasonable price and the food matched this.
The timing between courses was just right and the quality and taste was excellent. I am a lover of hot spicy dishes while my OH prefers more taste and the meal did not disappoint.
The bill total was a pleasant surprise at the end of our evening and we will return to the restaurant in the future.
I wish the Thai Paragon every success as they keep up the good work.
Early bird specials and lunch deals are on offer so our next visit may be for these.
Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jmonks1
U.K.
“Thai experience”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

There are only Chinese and Indian take aways in this small market town. The Thai is cited in what was Paul Heathcotes, the brown tourist signs still declare this to be the case! Very good food in better than average surroundings.

Visited April 2013
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Wonderful lunch with friends”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Delicious food in lovely surroundings. We were very impressed with both the price and the quality of the food. I had sweetcorn fritters with sweet chilli sauce, followed by a chicken green curry. The quantity was good, the spicing perfect, presentation beautiful. Service was a little .... I hesitate to say unfriendly, but it felt like the waiter was shy and introverted. Maybe 'awkward' would be the word. This didn't detract from the meal, though. I am really looking forward to returning, probably with my family next time as I know they'll love it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Sweetfannyadams
preston
“Good value, great service and food”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Took advantage of the early evening deal. Modern surroundings all very nice. Fried tofu starter was very tasty with a tangy chilli dip..others had fish cakes and duck spring roll,all really good. Main course was red Thai curry with vegetables, a really lovely creamy slightly hot one. Service was very good without being over the top. Would visit again. Highly recommended and thanks to all Thai paragon staff.

Visited August 2013