“Love this Place, Souper Noodles!”
Review of Sushi Salad Noodle Bar - CLOSED

Sushi Salad Noodle Bar
Price range: US$1 - US$21
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: A little home style sushi shop with 10 place sittings each during busy time . Freshly made sushi and noodles everyday in the morning by Margaret. Healthy choice and alternative to your normal everyday lunch. Vegetarians, Vegans, Gluten free diet also available. Car parking available opposite our shop after 6pm everyday. Order your food and paid at the counter and we will bring the food to your table when it is ready. Eat in or take away are welcome.
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I am always stuck for choice when I pop in for lunch, soup noodles, stir fry noodles, rice bowls or sushi? Always fresh and tasty and very good value for money. The staff are friendly and food is authentic. I was fed up of having to travelling to Manchester when I got a Japanese craving, the food here reminds me of my travelling days. Just wish it was open on Sundays.

4  Thank SpinningJen

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I recently discovered this sushi place and must say it's excellent. Whilst the decor of this noodle bar is not amazing, the quality of the food is great. For 10 pieces of sushi (6 meats and 4 veg) this costed £5.50 which I thought was great value. The staff working there are extremely polite and helpful which adds to the charm of this place. In addition, I believe it's the only sushi place available in Preston. Will definitely go again.

2  Thank doubledoubleswifty
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Went in today after having walked past it for the last 6 months apparently! What I can say that others haven't :D From the outside there is a bit of a condensation issue with the windows so you can't actually see in - but trust me be brave and go inside. The lady who served us was very friendly and welcoming, the service was lovely and quick and in under 5 minutes we were sat down tucking in.

The sushi was fresh and tasty, so much nicer than the sushi you can buy from supermarkets - which I previously enjoyed! We had the noodles, dry with duck and it was hot and tasty. Can't wait to go back and try some of the other sushi's and the rice dish which looked very tempting. Really hope it stays around and gets the custom it deserves.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Don't be put off by the cafe look of this place. The sushi was gorgeous and the service came with a smile. Good value too

1  Thank Alidean1
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I've had a lovely lunch here last Friday whilst I've had some free time during my stay in Preston. I opted for two pieces of sushi, then the freshly made katsu don and a bottle of green tea. Everything was really pleasant, definitely better than the supermarket variations of Japanese dishes.
My only wish is that I'd have loved if I could have bought some Calpis soda as well, though I imagine I may have been alone who'd drunk it.

1  Thank Gabor M