We used this hotel as a stopover on a drive from Cornwall to Scotland. For this type of stay it is ideal – close to the motorway and with a Beefeater restaurant next door. I have stayed in Premier Inn’s many times and this was typical of the chain – clean, bright rooms with friendly and efficient staff. My only complaint would be the temperature of the room during our stay. Even with the window open and the supplied fan on full the temperature never dipped below 27.5 degrees Celsius (according to the in-room temperature guage which can only provide heat and not cool the room). We were forced to close the window before we went to sleep due to the noise from the M6 and this just increased the stuffiness in the room. This issue really needs to be looked at.
We had an excellent meal at the Beefeater during our stay which has good portions of quality food at reasonable prices.
Overall, I would recommend Preston East Premier Inn as an overnight stopover, but they really need to consider installing Air Con in to the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than an hour's drive to the seaside attractions of Blackpool and the stunning Forest of Bowland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Preston East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Preston
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Lancashire