I stayed here two nights with my husband and two children. The hotel is in a nice location, nice and quite no traffic. It was really hot but we had a fan in a our room which was lovely. The staff on arrival were helpful, friendly and seemed really genuine in wanting help it was a nice touch after a long drive.
I was disappointed with the noise from other guests above our room it sounded like they were jumping off the beds at times it was that loud when they walked and this went on until 11:30 and started again very early around 7:00 so i didn't sleep much on my second night (not sure if this was because the guests above were simply uncaring or due to not much insulation between the floors but other than that i would recommend premier inn to anyone and everyone lovely place and staff!
We travelled the UK this week for our holiday staying in Birmingham, Cardiff and Preston and stayed with Premier Inn for three nights at two different hotels and they were amazing compared to the other hotel we stated at for our other night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than an hour's drive to the seaside attractions of Blackpool and the stunning Forest of Bowland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Preston East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Preston
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Lancashire