The room was simply too hot, even with 3 small fans offered by the staff. The temp in room showed 26 throughout the stay. Room had noise from motorway, as it was facing motorway. Mattress was also not good. Carpets look tired. Positives are helpful staff, car park and location near motorway. Main turn down is lack of air con. Go for Preston central instead in summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than an hour's drive to the seaside attractions of Blackpool and the stunning Forest of Bowland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Preston East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Preston
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Lancashire