“Avoid in summer months”

Premier Inn Preston East Hotel
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Preston
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The room was simply too hot, even with 3 small fans offered by the staff. The temp in room showed 26 throughout the stay. Room had noise from motorway, as it was facing motorway. Mattress was also not good. Carpets look tired. Positives are helpful staff, car park and location near motorway. Main turn down is lack of air con. Go for Preston central instead in summer months.

• Stayed: August 2014
Nicola C, Manager at Premier Inn Preston East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Good Evening swiss_lover_100,

Thank you for your feedback regarding Preston East Premier Inn,
First of all i would like to apologise regarding the room in the hot weather period we are trying our best to get aircon here, this is being reviewed at the moment.

If you do wish to discuss further please contact us direct on 01772 284094

Reviewed 3 August 2014

As ever Premier Inn was simple, clean, easy, and very good value for money. One doesn't stay for views or fine food or atmosphere one stays for a good comfortable nights sleep, with no hassles, when traveling form a to b and that's what we got, Many thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Nicola C, Manager at Premier Inn Preston East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Good Morning dawnnelson,

Thank you so much for posting this fantastic review of the hotel, we are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us,

We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay here the night before my wedding 18.07.14. I booked in at about 17:00. The young girl on reception was absolutely lovely and nothing was too much trouble. I was over loaded with bags and bridal dresses which she took half of off me and helped me to my room. Every time I saw her she had a big grin on her face and was very friendly.
The food at Norman Jepson Beefeater was very nice and the staff here were also efficient and friendly.
Would definitely stay again and recommend for short stays but best to book as early as possible. Dates for July came online at beginning of January.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 37. It was clean, quiet and cool. Everything that I used worked and the bed was ver...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Good Morning Jo J,

Thank you very much for your lovely comments regarding Preston East Premier Inn,

I shall pass this comment onto Kirsty who was on shift that evening.

Hope you had a lovely wedding and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I stayed here two nights with my husband and two children. The hotel is in a nice location, nice and quite no traffic. It was really hot but we had a fan in a our room which was lovely. The staff on arrival were helpful, friendly and seemed really genuine in wanting help it was a nice touch after a long drive.

I was disappointed with the noise from other guests above our room it sounded like they were jumping off the beds at times it was that loud when they walked and this went on until 11:30 and started again very early around 7:00 so i didn't sleep much on my second night (not sure if this was because the guests above were simply uncaring or due to not much insulation between the floors but other than that i would recommend premier inn to anyone and everyone lovely place and staff!

We travelled the UK this week for our holiday staying in Birmingham, Cardiff and Preston and stayed with Premier Inn for three nights at two different hotels and they were amazing compared to the other hotel we stated at for our other night!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Nicola C, Manager at Premier Inn Preston East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Good Evening Lisa H,

I would like to say thank you very much for your lovely comments I will make sure this gets seen by everyone at Preston East

Regarding the noise I am very sorry to hear about that we do have a silent night tool kit in place starts from 10pm floor walks till 7am to ensure guests have a great night sleep guaranteed, we can only hear guests being loud I'm bedrooms and can't hear in rooms we would of knocked on for you if reception was aware
If this did effect your sleep then please don't hesitate to contact us on 01772 284094

Hope to see you and your family again in the future

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

What can I say about this location. It's a premier inn. The hotel and rooms are what you would expect. The staff a very friendly and helpful. The room was very hot and the room would have benefited from air con. The staff did offer fans and iced water. The biggest issue I had was the cost at over £90 for the room with breakfast. This is not the sort of cost I would expect to pay for a premier inn.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Good Evening Alan E,

Thank you for the nice comments I shall pass this onto the team

Regarding air con we are trying our best to resolve that, and regarding the price we are a more expensive hotel as we do fill the hotel every night from family guests to business.
We do offer £29.00 rooms like any other Premier Inn, if you book in advance on our website
Hope this helps

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Broke up a long journey with wife and baby, and was pleasantly surprised.Superb staff, and restaurant food very good. Huge room, which was very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Good value for money and a great
sleep . Ideal stop location for travelling North or South M6,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Nicola C, Manager at Premier Inn Preston East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Good Evening Edward G,

We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The Premier Inn was conveniently located for my work and had friendly and professional staff. The room was clean, tidy and comfortable and the breakfast was good. There was loads of parking space too.
That's all I want when I work away and Premier Inn met all my expectations. I would stay again if I need to work in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good Evening Jojicat,

Thank you for your lovely comments I shall pass this onto the our team
and we are delighted that you would return back to us at Preston East.

Take care