This Premier Inn seemed ideal for us, as we were attending a wedding nearby. The staff were friendly and the Beefeater next door was lovely. The best steak I have had in a long time.
BUT, I didn't get a wink of sleep! The beds were lumpy and very hard and uncomfortable. I even folded my quilt and tried sleeping on that with just a sheet. In their literature it says "MOST" of our rooms have hypno" comfort beds (memory foam), but this particular hotel were "still waiting for them". In my opinion it should state clearly whether the particular hotel does or does NOT have them. Apart from the beds, the sound proofing was non-existent and I swear I could hear the family upstairs turn over in bed! They were moving around upstairs until 1 am and were up again at 6.30am, it sounded like a herd of elephants. I am used to hotels and expect a certain amount of noise of course, but this was ridiculous. Anyway, luckily no quibble guarantee meant we got our money back and moved to the Hilton. They were very fair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Less than an hour's drive to the seaside attractions of Blackpool and the stunning Forest of Bowland ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Preston East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Preston
- Premier Inn Preston East Hotel Lancashire