“Great food. Just need to tighten up on service”

Olive Tree Brasserie
Ranked #28 of 621 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Greek Mediterranean Restaurant & Bar. Highly Commended Food and Drink Awards
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Our server Georgia wAs great. Food fabulous just a shame the side order didn’t arrive same time as main course. Apart from that first class. Enjoyed cocktails too.

OliveTree_29, General Manager at Olive Tree Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We appreciate all feedback and apologise for your side order issue, this is clearly not our usual standards.
I am very pleased to read that your food was fabulous and that Georgia helped to make your visit a pleasant one.
I shall of course pass all your comments onto our team taking the extra time to speak to our kitchen team from the evening and Georgia individually.

We look forward to seeing you upon your next visit with us.

Regards

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Went in one lunchtime with my sister and we both ordered a marinaded chicken salad which was more tasty that any salad has a right to be. On another visit I ordered a pork chop and, again, was so impressed with how tender and tasty the food was. The restaurant interior is lovely with friendly and attentive staff. Both visits were really enjoyable and I'm looking for another excuse to go back.

OliveTree_29, General Manager at Olive Tree Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your visit. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your lunchtime with us, and were impressed by the food, the interior and our lovely team of staff.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Our 4th visit to the olive tree now, excellent food and service on all occasions. The food is very tasty and great value, excellent service provided by Georgia and the rest of the team. Can’t wait for a return visit. Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and were so well looked after by the lovely Georgia.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Came here last night for a meal with friends from university. We booked for 6 o clock and were pleasantly surprised with the early bird menu which was low on price but still excellent quality and very filling. There was plenty of choice. The meatball, falafel and butternut squash soup starters as well as the chicken and salmon skewer mains were very tasty. The only negative was that the rice pudding could have been creamier. Georgia was our waitress and she could not have been any nicer. She really looked after us and is a credit to the restaurant. Thank you, I'll be back!

OliveTree_29, General Manager at Olive Tree Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi Lindylou,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of your recent dining experience with us. I am extremely glad that you find our new Prixe-Fixe menu such great value, may I point you in the direction of our Lunch pronto menu if you are around between 12-4pm Monday - Saturday. It is always a pleasure for me to read such positive reviews of both our food and our wonderful service team. I shall take great joy in passing on your comments to the whole team particularly Georgia - who I know will be very happy that she received a mention.

We look forward to entertaining you on your next visit with us.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Visited the place with my dad for Eid only to be greated by lovely staff and great food.
The staff were very courteous and considerate and the food was great quality.

OliveTree_29, General Manager at Olive Tree Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hi Basel A,

I am delighted that you chose to dine with us on such an important date in your calendar and even more so that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback, it is really appreciated by me personally and the entire team.
We hope to be welcoming you back to visit very soon