“A place to go”
Review of The Steamhouse

The Steamhouse
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Description: The Steamhouse is a deli style bagel shop selling incredible coffee, hand rolled, freshly baked bagels & really good filled & ring doughnuts. Perfect to take away or stay & enjoy our bluesy soundtrack in store.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

It was the first place I've visited just arriving from Spain and I was really surprised. Really kind people and tasty breakfast.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I've been visiting the Steamhouse many times, both in Leamington and Stratford-upon-Avon and I really like them both. Nice atmosphere, great music playing in the background, and most importantly lovely food and fantastic coffee. People who complain should stop for a second and think about how difficult it must be to run an independent business in the era of fast-food chains and coffee shop chains. The competition is huge, so it's important to support our local businesses who provide us quality and fresh products, unlike all the chains with their pre-packed fake stuff.
The Steamhouse keep doing a great job! You're awesome :)

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Steamhouse so many times but have never done a review before. Honestly, I love this place. The different fillings, the types of bagel, the doughnuts!! It’s such a good little gem, go here!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Really nice breakfast nachos as I can't have bagels but my other half wanted one. Staff so helpful and all very cheerful

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Always made to feel welcome with such friendly staff especially Ash the owner. Great bagel choices from the actual bagel to the filling. Perfect for breakfast or lunch or whenever. They will fill you up like a proper meal but if you’re still hungry make sure you grab a brownie or donut. The coffee served is definitely in the top five I’ve tasted