“Excellent buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2011

Great selection. Very tasty dishes, especially the four different types of spare ribs - I've tried them all now. All dishes we've tried are of a good standard, especially considering the price. I wonder why it's only 40p more expensive at the weekends!

3  Thank MarkE001

Reviewed 10 September 2011

You can order repeat starters/mains according to how many people are in your party and how greedy you are... which you will be when you taste the food at this place! its SOOOOO good! Just go eat there, and see for yourself. About £14 a head and the taste of everything I have had there far exceeds any other chinese style food I have ever had. I have a chilli allergy and they are so careful with my food, the service is great. Have been a couple of times now and going again for my sons birthday, lovely atmosphere for celebratory meal, or for a night with your mates. You sit around a large round table with a 'lazy susan' in the middle to move around and select your food from, and they do some good wines too. I love The Ruby :o) Best in Leamington, in my humble opinion! Need to book.

1  Thank WinnieThePooh76
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Had a fabulous meal at the Ruby tonight. Thoroughly enjoyed by all. The chicken satay was AMAZING, I'd go back just for that. Service was also exceptional and staff attentive. WELL WORTH IT!

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I always thought Leamington was a bit lacking when it came to Chinese restaurants, then I came across Ruby! Although small and a little basic, the restaurant has friendly service, and a great 'all you can eat' menu that is served to your table rather than you having to queue for a buffet. All the food is freshly prepared and well presented, and it really is some of the best chinese food I've eaten, mostly for the fact that the sauces aren't 'slimy' like you sometimes get from other places.

I would also strongly recommend the takeaway service. They deliver it normally within half an hour and the food is really good, just like you'd eat in the restaurant.

Reviewed 17 March 2011

Went last night and had the £13.50 menu. There was a good choice of dishes and those that we had were beautifully flavoured and well presented. The service was fast and the staff polite and helpful.
I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and have already done so to a friend.
I look forward to my next meal there!

1  Thank MartinGrainger_1