“Hidden gem! ”

Cafe Royal
Get food delivered
Ranked #17 of 221 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Description: Family run cafe in the heart of Leamington Spa. Serving breakfast all day, with a range of lunch, mains and daily specials. Great coffee, loose leaf tea, other hot and cold drinks with a selection of homemade cakes.
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

The reviews were not wrong... this place is a gem! Absolutely fantastic service, super quick food and friendly staff. The brunch was delicious! I had a jacket potato with prawns and salad, the prawns were tasty and there was plenty of them, and the potato was cooked perfectly, super fluffy. The salad dressing was delicious, I ate every last bit. Amazing find, I’m glad I picked this place over the others in the area.

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank Abismith196
Write a reviewReviews (205)

Reviewed 12 January 2020

This is my favourite breakfast cafe in Leamington. Food is of high quality, and price is very reasonable. My family love the choices, and they accomodate varying requests. They also cater for vegetarians as well. And the coffee is good as well.

Just be aware that it does get busy so you may need to wait but you won't be disappointed.

Definitely I will be going again and definitely recommended, but not when I'm going as I want a seat :-) !!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

Probably best breakfast in Leam!
Always pretty full, good menu, lovely clean food,good staff, reasonable prices. Recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2020

We were looking for a place to take our daughter who was visiting from York for brunch. We had been recommended somewhere that ended up being closed (it was over the Christmas/New Year period. So we found ourselves looking for somewhere, without knowing Leamington Spa that well, we found ourselves outside Cafe Royal. Well it was so busy we thought it must be good. So after a short wait for a table we had our overdue brunch. The service was speedy, friendly and efficient. The food was tasty, hot and delicious. The prices were reasonable. No wonder they were busy. A great find. I can certainly recommend this cafe, for breakfast, brunch or lunch. I hope to return soon.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank RCAPAA
Reviewed 7 January 2020

Had lunch here late December while out shopping, not easy to get in as always seems really busy but worth the short wait as Great Food, Good Value and had lots of Gluten Free choice, all four of us had something different and all enjoyed the food, good service on top, really difficult to get a good Gluten Free meal normally so will definitely return here

Date of visit: December 2019