“Amazing!!”
Review of Nicolinis Restaurant - CLOSED

Nicolinis Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: There���s something rather special about Nicolini���s that can���t quite be put into words. You���ve got to go there to know what we mean. It has the relaxed and elegant look of a restaurant that doesn���t need to try too hard��� because it doesn���t. Having been part of Leamington Spa���s pretty Victorian Parade for over 25 years, this family-run Italian gem is a fully-established member of Warwickshire���s top restaurant set. Night after night chef Vincello Cardinali produces wonderful dishes ��� vegetarian tortellini (starter), his famous rack of lamb, veal in a lobster cream sauce... Daily specials not only offer regulars a new sensation but give Vincello the opportunity to set his gifted imagination free. Everyone���s a winner. Manager Franco and daughter Cassandra offer superb service with a smile.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

It was my first time in Leamington Spa and we decided to visit this restuarant after reading the reviews on here. And WOW is the words I would use for the food. Franco was our waiter and he was excellent in every department. We would not think twice about travelling the 50 miles from Northsmpton just to eat here again. It really was that good!

1  Thank Andrew W

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Having looked at Tripadvisor, we saw that this was highly ranked (Vinteas had been super), so tried it out. I was very hopeful when I saw that the owner was Italian, however the food left a lot to be desired. The supposed buffalo mozzarella was hard and tasteless. When I mentioned to the owner that it was not buffalo mozzarella, he stated that it was difficult to find the original from Campagnia. I would say that if you can't get the real thing, don't try and pass off cheap rubbish. The other main issue was that one of the pizzas (quattro stagione) had cheddar on it (maybe theyd used the cheap mozzarella for the bufala!). The strength of the cheddar overpowered everything else. Overall, I think that the Italian owner seems to have compromised his high standards to cater for a customer that will accept it.

5  Thank Phil W
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed a large family birthday and wedding anniversary celebration here, for twelve people.
Lovely food, relaxed and friendly atmosphere; really enjoyed the 'specials' on the menu - main course of sea bass and an interesting chicken liver starter. Our large party received wonderful service; good wine, good food - what more could you want?

1  Thank cstamm
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Five of us enjoyed a delicious meal at this lovely restaurant. The owner was delightful, attentive and comical, the waiter was polite, efficient and friendly. It was a fun night, great atmosphere. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

A friend and I had a lovely evening here. We'd struggled to find any restaurants open on a Monday night and we so grateful that challenge led us to find Nicolinis. To start with the food was delicious but above and beyond that the staff were charming and very helpful and the atmosphere was warm, welcoming and very comfortable. I will definitely try and eat here again next time I am in Leamington Spa, maybe try and divert there with my husband even next time we are travelling through the area.