“A good discovery”
Review of Nicolinis Restaurant - CLOSED

Nicolinis Restaurant
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: There���s something rather special about Nicolini���s that can���t quite be put into words. You���ve got to go there to know what we mean. It has the relaxed and elegant look of a restaurant that doesn���t need to try too hard��� because it doesn���t. Having been part of Leamington Spa���s pretty Victorian Parade for over 25 years, this family-run Italian gem is a fully-established member of Warwickshire���s top restaurant set. Night after night chef Vincello Cardinali produces wonderful dishes ��� vegetarian tortellini (starter), his famous rack of lamb, veal in a lobster cream sauce... Daily specials not only offer regulars a new sensation but give Vincello the opportunity to set his gifted imagination free. Everyone���s a winner. Manager Franco and daughter Cassandra offer superb service with a smile.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We arrived here on a Saturday evening without a reservation but they fitted us in. There was a good selection on the menu, I had cod pieces to start with and then salmon with a herb crust accompanied by samphire which was delicious. Good Italian beer to accompany the meal. I couldn't finish my salmon so they boxed it for me and I had it the next day, a nice touch. The price was very reasonable. I will definitely go back. (There was a birthday party group there having a great time).

3  Thank Wyn G

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Friendly staff and well cooked food in a contemporary decorated and furnished restaurant.
Good menu choice and good specials.
I would highly recommend their Afogato, either with or without the alcohol.

1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Visited early Saturday evening with my family, we found Nicolinis has a more formal setting than Momenti but the food was just as good. We had a selection of calves liver, veal, cannelloni, cod, all were of an excellent quality, good sized portions and at a very reasonable price. The reason I didn't give it a 5 was because so many items off the menu where not available - calamari, 2 of the fish dishes, 3 of the desserts, and our first 2 choices of wine. This was disappointing especially for an early evening. But the food was excellent and we will revisit.

2  Thank j w
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Love this family run restaurant in Leamington, really friendly atmosphere. The cannelloni is fantastic, very reasonably priced as well. Varied menu with things to suit any budget.

1  Thank littlepatsy34
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Excellent food, the Calamari starter is the best calamari I have ever eaten. Staff are all very friendly, I went with my family on my sister's birthday and they gave her a singing hat to wear! Their Creme Brulee is also delicious, would highly recommend.