I have just returned home from a lovely evening at The Falstaff, my husband and I were married at the hotel 11 years ago today,so decided to go for a meal in the hotel restaurant. After reading some of the reviews I had wondered if we had made the right choice. A lot of reviews stated how dated the place is and some even worse. Well I am pleased to say I can now comment on my own findings. My husband and I were greeted by a lovely staff member Mr O` Sullivan,he was our waiter and bar man for the evening,what a lovely mannered man he is,He made us feel so welcome and we chatted like I had known him all my life. We had a three course meal from the set menu which included a drink from the bar and coffee and mints for the bargain price of £19.95p. The food was on par with some of the top restaurants I have been to in the past,nice and hot and served at good intervals between courses,though on our visit the restaurant was quite quiet the atmosphere was welcoming and warm. All in all a lovely evening was had by us both. Please try this place your self as I will definitely be visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in Royal Leamington Spa! BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel is near the fashionable town of Royal Leamington Spa, with its Georgian and Victorian architecture, tree-lined avenues, squares and glorious gardens. The perfect place to while away a peaceful afternoon! Created in the early 1920s from three Victorian mansions, the hotel has lost none of its character over the years. In fact, its more appealing than ever, with parkland, riverside walks and other beautiful towns and cities to enjoy before returning to the friendly, welcoming atmosphere at the hotel. Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon are both within easy reach, with something for everyone to enjoy from shopping to Shakespeare! Welcome to Leamington Spa.You name it, we're near it! From clay pigeon shooting and paint balling at the local activity centre to art galleries and National Trust properties, there's plenty to see and do when you stay at this wonderful Warwickshire hotel! Landmarks and getting around: 3 miles from Warwick & Warwick Castle, 1 mile from Royal Pump Rooms, Jephson Gardens, 10 miles from Gaydon Motor Museum & Activity Centre, 7 miles from Charlecote Park (National Trust), 1 mile from The Assembly, Leamington Spa. BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel at a glance: well located and well-equipped, our hotel is well worth a visit! 63 hotel rooms, 2 bars, free WiFi, 1 restaurant, 7 meeting and conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Stayforlong S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Falstaff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Leamington Spa
- Leamington Spa Best Western
- Falstaff Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire