We stayed for 3 nights. The room was quite small and dark (window facing a wall!) and freezing cold on arrival. The radiator in the bathroom wasn't working and we had to ask 3 times before someone finally came up the following day and had a look at it. The room was incredibly dusty behind the door and the bed, a sign that it hadn't been hoovered properly in ages and the sheets had blue stains on them. When it rained, water came down through the ceiling (which explained the already existing stains on the lining of the curtains), pooling on the window sill. After we left my partner realised that he had forgotten something behind. We had to make several phone calls to trace the item and noone from the hotel had the courtesy to call us back. My impression was that although members of staff were fairly professional they weren't fully involved and committed to running a place which otherwise has lots of potential like for example a really nice restaurant with good service and surprisingly very good food quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in Royal Leamington Spa! BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel is near the fashionable town of Royal Leamington Spa, with its Georgian and Victorian architecture, tree-lined avenues, squares and glorious gardens. The perfect place to while away a peaceful afternoon! Created in the early 1920s from three Victorian mansions, the hotel has lost none of its character over the years. In fact, its more appealing than ever, with parkland, riverside walks and other beautiful towns and cities to enjoy before returning to the friendly, welcoming atmosphere at the hotel. Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon are both within easy reach, with something for everyone to enjoy from shopping to Shakespeare! Welcome to Leamington Spa.You name it, we're near it! From clay pigeon shooting and paint balling at the local activity centre to art galleries and National Trust properties, there's plenty to see and do when you stay at this wonderful Warwickshire hotel! Landmarks and getting around: 3 miles from Warwick & Warwick Castle, 1 mile from Royal Pump Rooms, Jephson Gardens, 10 miles from Gaydon Motor Museum & Activity Centre, 7 miles from Charlecote Park (National Trust), 1 mile from The Assembly, Leamington Spa. BEST WESTERN Falstaff Hotel at a glance: well located and well-equipped, our hotel is well worth a visit! 63 hotel rooms, 2 bars, free WiFi, 1 restaurant, 7 meeting and conference facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Falstaff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Leamington Spa
- Leamington Spa Best Western
- Falstaff Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire