Falstaff Hotel
US$92
US$83
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$184
US$172
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$111
Very Good 4/5
Victoria Park Lodge(Leamington Spa)
US$114
Very Good 4/5
Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre Hotel(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
US$97
Travelodge
    Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
    US$149
    Very Good 4/5
    See what travellers are saying:
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 12 March 2014

Returned here last Friday for another great Murder Mystery Weekend with Footsteps Tours Northampton. After last year when we were treated well by Falstaff, Footsteps planned another visit - I rang the day before to ask for the same single room no 2 and it was done with no problem . It is clean and well kitted out - ok not 5 star but immaculately clean and all you need for a couple of nights. The staff were great - only downside maybe not enough of them at meal times - there was another large party in as well and the shortfall should have been anticipated. The bar in the evenings was also short of staff. Food was ok - it would have been good if it had been served when dished up - again because of staff shortages it was either cold or dried up. Sorry Falstaff management but this us how it was this year.

Room Tip: Rooms are very hot in the night even with the rads off - I discovered that there is heating under the floors. My room no 2 was very quiet.
    • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed at the Falstaff for the second year running, 56 happy passengers. Hotel clean, staff friendly and helpful. Rooms vary in size, but all adequate with tea & coffee making facilities. The beds were really comfortable and the hotel offers great value for money. Would highly recommend. When you see the negative comments on here, we do wonder what people want for their money. We will hopefully be returning again in 2015.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
    Reviewed 3 March 2014

I booked on line to this distinctly average hotel where I have stayed before. It's a convieient location & within our business budget, but I wish I had paid the extra & gone elsewhere.
    When I arrived later in the evening, there was no record of my booking. I had heavy bags, my room number was announced to all within ear shot & I had to climb stairs, only to find my room number didn't exsist! I was told I was lucky when I went back to Reception as they had one last single room! The Reception looks like something out of Fawlty Towers & the service wasn't much better. Breakfast the following day was a non event. Clearly there was a staffing problem as there was one person coping with the Dining Room, except she wasn't coping! No apologies, no place settings & we all had to ask for basics like cutlery, plate etc. Embarassingly bad.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
    Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff and managers, we have been attending this hotel for the past 3years every week for our meetings for my business, I highly recommend Falstaff for the service, great value, location and fabulous atmosphere. Lunch is delicious when we have our meetings we look forward to dinner. Thank you Falstaff hotel

Stayed: March 2014
    1  Thank Miah89
    Reviewed 28 February 2014

Thank you Falstaff for a nice room a good dinner and clean comfortable bedroom. Much better than the premier inn, holiday inn and angel, will be back next week, a really good atmosphere here. Good food and service.

Room Tip: Room 6, very comfortable
    • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends