I booked a room for a Monday night in May. I was due to arrive early evening but realised early on the previous Sunday that I would have to cancel. I emailed the hotel at 9am. I receive a reply that because they had a 48 hour cancellation poilcy that I would be charged the full rate of the room. I was only giving them 33 hours notice. They informed me the hotel was far from full and they had not turned anyone away that could have been sold my room. They refused to make any compromise whatsoever, and took my money for no good reason in my opinion. I was charged the full room rate on my credit card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mallory Court Hotel is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' for 2014/2015 Mallory Court is a breathtakingly beautiful country house hotel and award-winning restaurant set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds in the heart of England, perfectly situated for business or pleasure. Boasting 43 stunning bedrooms with luxurious furnishings, award-winning fine dining, separate 2AA Rosette Brasserie, state-of-the-art function suite and a civil ceremonies license, Mallory is Warwickshire's most prestigious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mallory Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mallory Court Bishops Tachbrook
- Mallory Court Hotel Leamington Spa, Warwickshire